Air Pollution Products:
Turnkey’s new iPM instrument employs a unique combination of light extinction and light scatter to accurately analyse individual airborne particles. This allows the instrument to simultaneously measure all the PM size fractions with great accuracy.
Unlike fan-based samplers, iPM has a proper pump, air filter, and accurate flow controller to generate a stable sample airflow. It also generates recirculated clean air to keep its optics away from dust and dirt contamination. Its proprietary long-life pump uses an ultrasonic mechanism and is virtually noiseless. The filter capsule is interchangeable and can be sent for material analysis of the collected dust.
To remove water droplets when sampling in damp or misty conditions, the iPM has a temperature-controlled heated inlet. The user can adjust the sample temperature set point. Or, if an ambient T & RH probe is fitted, the sample flow can be held at constant humidity.
The iPM is MCERTS approved for PM2.5 and PM10 measurements.
- Measures PM10, PM4 (respirable), PM2.5 and PM1 simultaneously
- Built-in particle spectrometer to measure particle size distribution between 0.2 and 10 micron diameter
- Measures down to 0.2 micron particle diameter
- Inlet heating, adjustable control point for either constant sample temperature or constant sample relative humidity
- Ideal for measuring diesel fumes and wood smoke
- Robust design suited to construction site activities
- Upper particle size 15 micron diameter
- Internet of Things compatible, pushed or polled readings
- Control and monitor with AirQWeb.com or AirQApp for Android or Apple
- Interchangeable GF/B filter capsule
- Ultra-quiet (<30 dBA) ultrasonic pump
- Built-in sample flow controller
- Calibrated using mono-disperse spheres
- Wi-Fi and cellular internet connectivity
- Built-in mains PSU, Wi-Fi and 4G/5G modem
- Off-grid operability with wind and/or solar generators