Turnkey is following advice given to businesses by HM Government Public Health England and, as the situation stands, we remain open for business.
To minimize risk, we are taking the following precautions:
- Some of our staff are working from home but our manufacturing, service and calibration teams are continuing to work with safe distancing in our factory.
- Orders are being fulfilled and new instruments are being shipped as normal.
- We are still accepting deliveries of instruments, preferably via a courier, for service and calibration.
- We are currently receiving a normal service from our couriers.
- Where possible, please contact us with enquires by email or phone. Only visit in person if absolutely essential. We are taking extra precautions with person-to-person contacts. If you are not feeling well, please delay visiting until you are feeling better.
- Our technical help desk remains open and our AirQWeb site is fully supported.
- You will find a wealth of information on the goods and services we provide by referring to our website – turnkey-instruments.com
- The Government’s advice is continuing to evolve on a day-by-day basis, and we will provide further updates via email and blog.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling the office on 01606 330020 or email us on one of the following email addresses:
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org