Open for Service and Orders
Turnkey Instruments remains open for servicing, calibration, and new orders throughout the November lockdown period and beyond. By following Public Health England advice, working with safe distancing and procedures to prevent COVID-19 spread, we are able to continue our full range of work during this time.
To minimise risk, we are taking the following precautions:
- Some of our staff are working from home but our manufacturing, service and calibration teams are continuing to work with safe distancing in our factory.
- Orders are being fulfilled and new instruments are being shipped as normal.
- We are still accepting deliveries of instruments, preferably via a courier, for service and calibration. If bringing equipment in person, you will not be able to enter the building, and will need to deliver and collect at the door.
- We are currently receiving a normal service from our couriers.
- Where possible, please contact us with enquires by email or phone. Only visit in person if absolutely essential. We are taking extra precautions with person-to-person contacts. If you are not feeling well, please delay visiting until you are feeling better.
- Our technical help desk remains open and our AirQWeb site is fully supported.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by calling the office on 01606 330020 or email us at either:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com