We are searching for a software engineer with at least 2 years of commercial experience in embedded software and mobile application development to work within a small, cross-functional team. The role will be focused on embedded software development (using C/C++/Python) and cross-platform mobile application development (using Flutter/React Native).
We are based in Gadbrook Park, Northwich. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) and flexible working hours.
- You will be required to support the design and development of next-generation products with a detailed understanding of embedded software & firmware development
- Cross-platform (Android + iOS) mobile application development (Flutter or React Native or Ionic etc.)
- Embedded C/C++/Python programming
- Microcontroller/microprocessor experience (PIC24EP, ESP32, etc.)
- Knowledge of MQTT, TCP/IP, UART, sockets
- Knowledge of PCB layout and circuit design, and discrete electronic components
- Experience with IoT, wireless technology etc.
- Knowledge of RESTful API
- Arduino IDE, Android Studio, Git, GitHub
Being part of this environment means having the chance to work with latest technologies, including Internet of Things, big data and cloud computing. In future, you will also have an opportunity to work on machine learning algorithms.
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org