Software Development Engineer
Turnkey is a 30+ year established business that designs, manufactures, and sells a variety of scientific and industrial instruments. All our products have been designed and developed in-house.
We are based in Gadbrook Park, Northwich. We offer a competitive salary dependent on experience, 25 days’ holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) and flexible working hours.
- You will be required to maintain/improve the existing web applications and develop new services to support the system.
- Cross-platform (Android + iOS) mobile application development (Flutter or React Native or Ionic etc.)
- A strong understanding of software development best practices.
- A solid knowledge of OOP language (preferably Java).
- Knowledge of Java micro-service frameworks, such as Spring Boot.
- Experience designing and building REST APIs.
- Demonstrable knowledge of relational database (MySQL).
- Expertise in building both internal and consumer-facing APIs.
- Knowledge of AWS (EC2, S3, IAM, Elastic Beanstalk, etc.)
- Knowledge of cross-platform mobile application development.
- Arduino IDE, Android Studio, Git, GitHub.
Being part of this environment means having the chance to work with latest technologies including Internet of Things, big data, and cloud computing. In future, you will also have an opportunity to work on machine learning algorithms.
You can find details about Turnkey here https://turnkey-instruments.com/about-us/
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org